aka.. Unofficial Rules on How to Start a Cash Mob for Your Credit Union & Community
1) Anyone can participate in the CashMob.
2) The CashMob monthly schedule and times of mob must be announced via Social Media. A specific Cash Mob Twitter Account (ex- @MilwaukeeCashMob) and Facebook page is the ideal venue.
3) The general location/neighborhood of the monthly CashMob will be announced in advance, along with the place for the mob to meet in advance (ex- corner of 5th and Main Street) but never the specific business to support.
4) The specific CashMob business and business location will be announced via social media only four hours before the actual CashMob takes place so latecomers may find it easily.
5) The amount to spend will not be above $20, although people can spend more money if they desire. The amount of time to spend the $20 will be :20 before the mob is over.
6) The business must have products available for both men and women.
7) The business must be locally owned.
8) The business owner must demonstrate a history of give back to the community in some way.
9) The business owner must have knowledge of and approve the CashMob date and time before the mob is announced so the business can appropriately staff for the influx of business from Cash Mobbers.
10) The business must be located nearby a local watering hole or be within short driving distance and Cash Mobbers must join us for celebratory libations after the successful mob.
11) The cash mob will occur during the evening on a weekday or on a weekend.
12) Pictures will be posted to social media during and after the CashMob.
13) Parking must be readily available near the mob meet up.
and the last unofficial rule is: Have fun and spend locally.
- esthernagle reblogged this from cuhomepage and added:
- cuhomepage posted this